Monday, June 4, 2012

Greetings! :D

Hello guys! \(^-^)/

I'm Nathalia. A Sagittarius girl who'll turn 15 this year. A putih abu abu-ers. The one whose hobbies are reading, traveling, writing, watching movies, listening to music, and iphone-ing.  And sometimes, living in the imagination world of the books she has read, such as Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, Camp Half Blood, Narnia, Dauntless Compound, and a lot more!

This blog is made in purpose to share my thoughts especially about the books I've read (review, comment, and anything!). I read a lot of genre, anything that I like :p My most favorite are fantasy, romance, comedy, and anything related to traveling world. After reading "Divergent" by Veronica Roth, I think I'm also gonna put sci-fi as one of my fav genre (y). But I hardly read mystery. I'm not really into it although my father has tons of Agatha Christie's and Sidney Sheldon's books. By the way, my favorite international author are J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordan, Jacqueline Wilson(on my childhood moments), and Jack Canfield. The national one are Luna Torashyngu, Orizuka, Lexie Xu, Agnes Jessica, and Trinity.

I've got book fever since i was on the elementary school. Maybe since i was 6 or 7 years old. Starting from comic and short story, then Children's novel, till Harry Potter and all the books i'm reading now. Such a long journey. It's been almost 8 years since I've got this symptom :D lol

So, that's the greetings for me. Enjoy your visit here! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment